Monday, October 10, 2011

narrative paragraph

My first experience on mountain.

The most terrible day of my life happened in 1996. It was during my first summer vacation from university. I went to Jiri mountain with my calligraphy group members.
On the first day, I was excited about climbing and enjoyed going up the mountain with my friends. Our climbing course was too hard so I felt tired and some pain in my foot. When we reached Jangtumok(장터목) mountain cabin, I was exhausted. We decided to have a dinner and sleep one night. During the night, I couldn’t breathe and sleep well. So my members were worried about me.
The Next day, the other members went up top of the mountain to watch the sunrise but I couldn’t go with them because my pain and exhaustion. After that, we went down the road beside the valley. When we reached nearby Bansa valley(뱀사골), I suddenly rolled down the valley. I was unconscious for a short time. When I woke up, I could see faces that looked at me with worry and I felt pain on my left knee (my left knee hurt). I lied on a big rock for a few minutes and I tried to go down. When I reached the ground, the mountain manager came to meet us. He picked us up so I could go to hospital.
After that, I feel pain in my left knee when it rains and I don’t like climbing mountains because of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment