Monday, September 26, 2011

photo descirptions



My husband sometimes cuts my son’s hair by himself but my sons don’t like that. He wanted to go to a hair saloon. For successful hair cutting (being good during his haircut), I gave him a candy. After then he sat in the bathroom with his candy. He said to his father, ‘You have to cut my hair pretty well, please.’  He looks nervous.



My husband works. My husband’s work. He often cuts both of our son’s hair. At first, they don’t like father’s work but I said loudly, ‘Wow, both of you look very cute.’ After that , they like father’s hair cut.  After finishing, I took a picture and  I think they resembled each other.


This is a peaceful picture. I love these pictures. Upper picture is my second son and bottom is my first son. They looks very similar. They are wearing same underclothes. As my first son grows up, I give his clothes to my second son. (hand-me-downs)
They often sleep in the same pose so they are very lovely.




My 2nd son often touches his brother's toys. My 1st son gave his younger brother the toys that he no longer needs.
My 2nd son sometimes wants the toys that are important to 1st son and then 1st son explains to his younger brother that the toys are his so don’t touch them. If 2nd son really wants the toy, 1st son gives him the toy for a bit.  They are very cute.



My two sons are watching the movie, ‘Toy Story3’ on computer. They like watching the movie together. They usually watch animations. They often watch ‘Finding Nemo’, ‘ Toy Story 1,t2,3’ like that. Oh, The chairs that they are sitting were made by ‘me’

4 comments: